On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 1:22 AM, Roland Winkler <wink...@gnu.org> wrote:

> On Tue Apr 10 2012 SourceForge.net Support wrote:
> > There's a link at the top of the project summary page indicating the
> > new location now.
> >
> > http://sourceforge.net/projects/bbdb/

Dear Sourceforge maintainers,

Thanks for putting in the link on that page. We have noticed that the
following sourceforge page: http://bbdb.sourceforge.net/ comes up highly on
searches for BBDB on popular search engines, and is the first point of call
for users looking for information on BBDB.

Could we trouble you one more time, and request you to insert the same link
that you inserted earlier, on the http://bbdb.sourceforge.net/  as well?

thank you,
Sriram