"Sriram ET." <karra....@gmail.com> writes:

> On Mon, May 7, 2012 at 12:39 AM, Johnny <yggdra...@gmx.co.uk> wrote:
>

>     Just need some help getting it up and running on Linux please...
>
> Oops :)
>
> Outlook support in ASynK/Gout uses the MAPI API (through the python bindings
> of
> the excellent pywin32 package), which means it was designed to run on Windows.

:(

No plans / possibilities to get it running on Linux in the future? I
guess a bi-directional sync on Linux may seem a little funny, but I
envisioned being able to sync my work contacts, normally managed by
Outlook, with my personal contacts, managed normally through BBDB. Maybe
having all (synced) Outlook contacts on a usb and carrying around.

It seems I have to get 'lookout.el' working after all...

--
Johnny