On 13 Jan 2014, Roland Winkler wrote:

> On Thu Jan 9 2014 Gijs Hillenius wrote:
>> On  9 Jan 2014, Roland Winkler wrote:
>>> - Provide auto completion for cities, states and countries known
>>> to BBDB.
>>
>> Hey, would it make sense to do the same to 'zip codes', 'address
>> line[s]' and 'organisation'?
>
> Now you can try this out.  I do not find this particularly useful,
> in particular if street addresses begin with the street number.
> Otherwise it may be helpful.  In any case, nobody is required to hit
> TAB.

Hello,

I just tried this out, and it works not entirely as expected? I was
adding an existing contact's office address

here is what I did:

1) in bbdb, hit 'i', typed 'address', typed 'O', hit tab, got 'Office'
hit enter.

2) Typed 'First'(space bar) and got stuck. I can't enter a space, bbdb
says [No match]. Entered the address anyway, without the space. Address
line 2 ditto, no space allowed.

3) when done, tried to edit address, to add the space. Won't
work. Hitting space will result in [Sole Completion].

Something in my settings?

--
Your mode of life will be changed for the better because of good news soon.