I had bbdb2 configured so it would 'update records on incoming mail in
gnus and 'create new records when I sent mail with message. How do I do
this in bbdb3? I tried both

    (setq bbdb-update-records-p nil
          bbdb/gnus-update-records-p 'update
          bbdb/message-update-records-p 'create)

and
    (setq bbdb-update-records-p (lambda ()
                              (let ((mua (bbdb-mua)))
                                (message "mua: %s" mua)
                                (cond ((eq mua 'gnus) 'update)
                                      ((eq mua 'message) 'create)
                                      (t 'search))))

None of these work for me, and with the second one, my *Messages* buffer
never even gets my "mua:" debug output so it's not even called. What am
I doing wrong?

--
Kevin Brubeck Unhammer

GPG: 0x766AC60C