"Roland Winkler" <wink...@gnu.org> writes:

> I am a very casual user of org-mode, and I do not know much about
> org-mode links. What would you like to see in this context?

Vell, org-mode allows me to link all over the place, like spaghetti.

In bbdb, I want to link to the persons org file, where I have stored all
 kinds of information about that person that doesn't belong in bddb.

To also link between bbdb elements is also nice, f.ex to link a person
to a company or to link to his spouse or any other connection, f.ex

--
Esben Stien is b0ef@e     s      a
         http://www. s     t    n m