"AdV" == Angel de Vicente <ang...@iac.es> writes:

AdV> The culprit seems to be "ivy". After disabling it, I'm able to
AdV> create a new record in BBDB with M-x bbdb-create, and either C-j or
AdV> just leaving the fields empty gets me out of the infinite "Street
AdV> Address" loop described in my previous message. For the moment I
AdV> can do it manually, though later on I will have to figure out how
AdV> to disable ivy, call bbdb-create and re-enable ivy.

If want to use the current input instead of the current candidate while
ivy is active, you can use `ivy-immediate-done', bound to C-M-j by
default. (This is also useful when creating a file that has a match.)
This works for me when entering records in bbdb.

Best,

Alan

--
OpenPGP Key ID : 040D0A3B4ED2E5C7
Monthly Athmospheric CO₂, Mauna Loa Obs. 2017-05: 409.65, 2016-05: 407.70