On 7-Oct-2008, at 11:44, Greg Hemphill wrote:
> The Make Backup Now feature is still sorely missed... I have no clue
> why they'd remove it and not have any kind of suitable replacement...
> still baffled by this one.

I don't like any of that changes to the backup options.  I liked being
able to specify a location and I do NOT like having either backup in a
specific spot or use an alias to put the files where I want.  The
whole point is, the backups are not normally visible, instead of
taking up a spot in the Documents folder.

The old system was better, as far as I can see, on all counts.

--
"Katrina, $4 gas, a trillion dollar war, rising unemployment,
      deregulated housing market, global warming...NO MORE!"