> Yep, AppleScript will do that just fine. Use the "Start
> Recording" command, setup the document the way you want, then
> "Stop Recording". You may need to tweak the resulting script a
> bit but it should be close to what you want to happen.

That worked nicely enough:

tell application "BBEdit"
        activate
        set properties of text window 1 to {soft wrap text:true}
        set properties of text window 1 to {show page guide:false}
        set properties of text window 1 to {show tab stops:false}
        set properties of text window 1 to {show line numbers:false}
        set properties of text window 1 to {show invisibles:false}
        set properties of text window 1 to {smart quotes:true}
end tell

It didn't catch my font changes though (to Georgia 16). I'll see if I
can figure that out, as well as "Hide All Others" and "Set all desktop
backgrounds to black" - i.e., recreate Full Screen mode ;)

--
Morbus Iff ( anything else in the box, pandora? )
Enjoy: http://www.disobey.com/ and http://www.videounderbelly.com/