On Sep 24, 2009, at 9:11 AM, cnymike wrote:

> I've been plodding along with BBEdit v8 for quite a while. I know that
> v9 has been out quite a while as well but am hesitating to upgrade
> until v10 for fear that as soon as I upgrade to v9, v10 will be
> announced since v9 has been around for a while. Any ideas whether v10
> is right around the corner, or am I safe to upgrade to v9?

The question you should be asking is "Are the new features in version
9 worth 30 bucks?"

It has always been my opinion that you should buy the hardware and
software that solves your problems _today_ with no concern for what
might ship in the future.

If it helps, I can tell you we won't ship BBEdit 10 next week. :-)

Steve