On 9/24/2009, cnymike said:

>Nobody really knows I suppose except the developers and/or beta
>testers (who are under an NDA). So I guess I can either apply to be a
>beta tester, or just wait it out... patiently tapping fingers,
>crossing fingers, wringing fingers...

I know that the beta testers now know that they don't even know
when the next point release will come out, never mind a major
upgrade like 10.0.

You know?

No, you don't, or didn't, but now you know that you don't. Or
you think you do.

Confused? Don't be. It's all perfectly simple. The beta testers
don't really know what you think they know, though many of them
do know that they don't know it.

Hope that clears things up.

Seth