On Nov 22, 2009, at 4:35 PM, Jean-Michel Mermet wrote:

> I'm very interested by the following article : "Zen Coding: A Speedy
> Way To Write HTML/CSS Code" at
> http://www.smashingmagazine.com/2009/11/21/zen-coding-a-new-way-to-write-html-code
>
>  but I see no BBEdit version. Do you think our favorite text
> processor is powerful enough to have such a wonderful add-on ???
>
> Thanks for your answer !

That's pretty cool. Certainly the basic approach could be implemented
via Clippings + AppleScript. I'm too busy to do that right now, but
you can find an example of how to do something similar by looking at
the date function of the PHP clipping set:

http://github.com/tedmasterweb/bbeditclippings/blob/master/Clipping%20Sets/PHP.php/Functions/date

(and then at the AppleScript it executes)

http://github.com/tedmasterweb/bbeditclippings/tree/master/Clipping%20Sets/PHP.php/Support%20Files/

Ted Stresen-Reuter