Good afternoon,

On 17/12/09 at 8:15 AM -0800, angelwatt <angelw...@gmail.com> wrote:

>It's also linked to from the Zen Coding home page at Google Code, but
>the files are only hosted at my site for now. My planned updates are
>to upgrade to the latest core and then also adding inline expansion
>support rather than relying on AppleScript prompt box for abbreviation
>entry.

Did you see the script I sent to this list a few weeks back? The
script I supplied already works without requiring an AppleScript
dialog. Just select the abbreviation and run the zencoding
script (via key shortcut).

What was not working was the auto-complete behaviour; script
requires text to be selected rather than just looking for 'word'
that is before the insertion point. I asked for some support
from any list memeber to help with just the auto-complete
behaviour, and the script would be functionally complete.

So, is your script doing something that mine is not doing? Or is
it just a duplication of effort? There is no point in there
being two functionally equivalent scripts; it will just muddy
the waters for BBEdit users. We should merge our efforts.

Charlie

--
    Ꮚ Charlie Garrison ♊ <garri...@zeta.org.au>
    〠 PO Box 141, Windsor, NSW 2756, Australia

http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1855.txt