On 28-Apr-2010, at 06:32, Rich Siegel wrote:

> On 4/28/10 at 8:19 AM, m5c...@gmail.com (Emily) wrote:
>
>> I am a long-time user of BBEdit, and I am very disappointed that 9.5
>> is not compatible with Tiger.
>
> At some point, we must trade the effort required to support a six-year-old OS
> against the effort required to keep the product moving forward. We can't
> always do both.

Well, 5 years, almost exactly. But the point is still fair.

I do have one machine that won't run Leopard (an iMac DV) but that machine is
10 years old at least and I've never run BBEdit on it.

--
The only reason for walking into the jaws of Death is so's you can steal His
gold teeth. --Colour of Magic