How much HTML/CSS do you know? BBEdit is a text editor so you have to
be really comfortable with these in order to use it for web site
editing. The source code on the page looks like it was probably done
by hand.

You get BBEdit from the Bare Bones web site,
http://www.barebones.com/products/bbedit/
(there's a free trial)
Installing it is the same as any application on Mac. Open the disk
image (DMG) and drag it to the Applications folder. The only issue is
that the latest BBEdit requires 10.5.8 or higher. TextWrangler, which
is a completely free version of BBEdit with fewer features works on
10.4.11 and higher so you'll be able to use it,
http://www.barebones.com/products/textwrangler/ That's where I would
start.

Whether or not it'll get the job done for you depends on your comfort
with a text editor and what you consider to be "simple." BBEdit has
plenty of handy features for doing coding and I use it nearly
exclusively for my web development of HTML, CSS, JavaScript, and PHP.

-Kendall