On 09/06/2010, at 13:24, Lynelle Mason <lynellema...@comcast.net> wrote:

> The answer to your question is NONE!    The things that currently exist on my
> web page were sent by me to the web creator, Bradley Rodrigues, a family
> friend, who lives in CA. A plus in my genetic  make up:  I don't know when to
> quit and am willing to work very hard to accomplish my goals.

In your quest to master the art of web site production, you might find these
two sites of interest: http://www.w3schools.com/ and http://www.alistapart.com/
- one focusses on the purely technical side of the web, the other is entirely
focussed on the "soft" issues such as design, accessibility, and User
Experience.

Hope this helps!

Alex Satrapa | web.mac.com/alexsatrapa | Ph: 0407 705 332