Hi,

So when I look at a .tex file (for LaTex) I see that BBedit colors the
formatting words that start with a backslash, e.g.:

\author{Nick Matzke}

\begin{document}

\maketitle

\texttt{kruskal.test}

...it colors them blue, which is very nice for readability.

However, I am editing .Snw files, not tex directly, and I only want to
add the blue-color behavior for .Snw files, not other features BBedit
does to .tex feils (e.g. $ this stuff gets colored pink $)

So I can't just copy a tex.plist file (which doesn't exist anyway, I
guess because coloring for tex is default and so specified somewhere
other than /Users/nick/Library/Application\ Support/BBEdit/Language\
Modules/ .

Advice would be very welcome. Cheers!!

Cheers,
Nick