Just out of curiosity... Going back to my screen shot:

<http://sandbox.hulse.me/bbedit.png>

What is that little hint window called, and where does it get its
information from?

It still seems like when I type "background-repeat:" it should suggest
"no-repeat", "repeat", "repeat-x", "repeat-y", and "inherit".

I just don't get the logic in suggesting random, uncommon, hints when
the context is CSS (file type) and the css property unambiguously
clear.

I am stoked to have all of these alternative solutions though...
Coming from the world of DW I am used to those little hint windows,
but I am sure I can adjust to this new format. :)

For those of you not familiar with DW hints, here is a screen shot of
what I am talking about:

<http://sandbox.hulse.me/dreamweaver.png>

Ok, back to work for me!

Many thanks all!