At 10:48 a -0700 07/19/2011, SSteve didst inscribe upon an electronic papyrus:

On Jul 19, 10:11 am, Keith <keith.ledbet...@gmail.com> wrote:
 So let me get this straight.

The Mac App Store is changing the game. There will no longer be a
distinction between initial purchase price and upgrade price. So
BareBones has to forgo the initial purchase price and offer the
program to new users at what was formerly the upgrade price. In what
way does that suck for you?

Sounds like a weird form of buyer's remorse. Any pain is temporally localized, and good mental health means getting over it within a short time. It's just the way it goes. Transitions always have some side effect; just be glad it's a temporary one.

On another note:

Since I'm on Tiger, what will be the cost to get version 8.5-8.7.2 for my v6.5?