The so-called modal-less edit boxes are impossible to use. I don't see
how this feature is an improvement. If I'm adding a URL, the classic
Anchor edit box, for instance, had clearly defined fields for Href:,
ID/Name, Title and Target. The Image edit box was similarly clear and
simple to use. The new edit boxes are reason enough to switch back to
BBEdit 9.6. I don't mind new features, but leave the "classic" feature
as an option, please.