On Sunday, 24 July 2011 11:28:47 UTC-3, marty wrote:

> Also, please make BBEdit stop scrolling to the right all of the time.
> Being able to toggle vertical scrolling off only allowing it to scroll
> when the cursor is on a long line would be great.

Yes, please.

> And, it would be great to see support for MacOS 10.7 Lion's document
> versioning built in.

Eeeek! No, please, unless it's a pref which is off by default. That's one of
the scariest "features" I've ever seen in a UI. (Check the discussions on
Apple's forums for some of the problems.)

> And, tabs would be nice as an alternative to the BBEdit document list.

If you mean the file list which insists on popping up on the left of the
editing window whenever you have more than one file open, I'd just like it
to go away and stay away, by a pref setting, of course. Tbas would be fine
if they'd also stay away until "Prefed".

Rob