Hi,

I have just done a clean install of OSX Lion on my Macbook Pro 15"
2.2Ghz i7.  I bought BBEdit from the app store as it was convenient
and presume the new one will be available shortly.  I have just tried
install the Command Line tools to no avail.  I downloaded the package
and followed installation instructions from:
http://www.barebones.com/support/bbedit/

I have rebooted and tried re-installing but it is still not working.
Any suggestions?

Many Thanks