Hey, I like the indenting certain tags in order to format my code a certain
way.

For instance,

If the insertion point is between the >< I would hit the following keys
before I'm ready to insert my next line of code:
return + tab + return, then move back one line to where the "tab" is.

    "tab"Begin code here

Is there a way to adjust the default setting for this? If not is there an
applescript that I could trigger with a hotkey to perform these actions for
me?

Thanks, Rick