On Aug 16, 2011, at 4:34, Marek Stepanek <ms...@podiuminternational.org> wrote:

> Being a two weeks user of Lion, and user of shell and vim, I did not
> realized, that the normal user is not able to save files into ~/Library any
> more

You can easily save files in ~/Library, it is simply hidden from casual sight.
The easiest way from the save dialog is to simply use the "goto folder"
shortcut of command-shift-g and then type ~/Library.

This is a good thing, as I am sure a few seconds of reflection will convince
you. Keep the library away from the casual user. You can make the folder
visible if you want, but there is really no need to do it as getting to it is
quite easy.

In the Finder you can also hold option while accessing the Go menu and the
library will be shown the as well.