On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 10:06, Rich Siegel <sie...@barebones.com> wrote:
> *   [214387] Fixed bug in which documents would open but fail to show
>    the insertion point (or would show the insertion point but not
>    accept typing) in situations where `Editor_AlwaysOpenQuickFind` was
>    turned on.

Thank you. That had been a real nuisance for me and this has indeed
fixed it. :-)

Cheers,

Miraz

--
MacTip: How to use Lion's 4-finger overviews -
http://mactips.info/2011/08/how-to-use-lions-4-finger-overviews

KnowIT: Does your website stop people from donating to your cause? -
http://knowit.co.nz/2011/08/does-your-website-stop-people-from-donating-to-your-cause

Tech Universe at NZ Herald: http://bit.ly/bGX7UY