I have been playing around with this, I created the tags file in the root
directory of my codebase but bbedit does not 'see it' (selecting 'Find
Definition' from the menu does nothing and it does not appear in the contextual
menu). Do I need to restart bbedit for the file to be picked up?

Thanks

François