I'm encountering the same problem with BBedit 10.5 and Cyberduck 4.2.1  -
when trying to open files within Cyberduck it opens BBedit but then is not
responding any more. Cyberduck and BBedit is a great productivity tandem to
edit files online on a server - so I'm missing this very much to be working.