Title: Re: Using BBEdit to make an ePub
The last two items in the manifest have no slash before the closing angle bracket.

Throughout, you have hard breaks <br /> at the end of every line. That will screw up your formatting.

You should  search for all <br /> and the return following it, and replace it with a space.

Rick Gordon

On 5/6/13 at 8:28 AM -0700, Christopher Finazzo wrote in a message entitled
"Re: Using BBEdit to make an ePub":

If you want to download the zip tool or see the commands they used, it is can be found at this MobileRead forum thread.