Ronald and others,

Thanks for the solutions.
I have folks uploading CSV files to a web server that I then have to parse the
columns and rows on the server and populate a database.
When I asked for help here I also went back to the client and they agreed to do
a find/replace to remove the commas from the spreadsheet before they upload the
csv file.
I should be good to go with out having to do any munging.

Thanks,
Ted
t...@tobsupport.com      *********     www.tobsupport.com