Yeah, I hate those things too. It's just fashion in my opinion, and given
that I tend to never read them, I suppose I didn't expect anyone else to
try to bother, either. I'll slow it down or replace it entirely at some
point.

I'm *the* designer but not *a* designer. I hope the rest of the site is
fairly usable, even if the eye candy isn't.

More importantly, I hope that you find that Balthisar Tidy is well-designed
and usable (if it's the type of tool you would use, that is).

Bill, thanks for the kind words! Balthisar Tidy has been around for 12
years now, and I'm pleased that people still stumble upon it.

A point to clarify in Bill's description, though: the paid version brings
AppleScript, and it's AppleScript support that makes it simple to batch
process files (sample on the website). And if you're handy with Xcode, you
can even build it yourself for free (I always like to point that out
because this is *not* a business).