Hello everybody!

To keep things short, is there any way I could copy a "named symbol"'s name
from the list displayed by cmd + T?

Concrete use: I'm writing a LaTeX file and I label some theorems. Then I
want to reference them. I write \ref{ and I have to search for all the
labels I used. I prefer using the keyboard (cmd + T) and search for all my
theorems (for which I start the label with th-). Then I'd like to copy that
theorem's label from the named symbols list, to add to the reference
command.

As I see it, I can only remember the name and type it in the \ref{...}
command I started writing. Or I can use Jump Points to go back & forth.

However, it would be very, very easy if I could just copy the label's
(named symbol) name.

Is this possible (by default or via a simple script)?

Thanks.