There is a pop-up which displays the named symbols in the upper right of each
window. You could split the pane using the handle at the top of the scrollbar
so you always have the command you are editing in view. Use the pop-up to
navigate from symbol to symbol and copy the names into the other pane.

Another thought is to use "Process Lines Containing..." off the Text menu using
"Copy to a new document" and not "Delete matching lines" to create a new
document which contains only lines containing the theorem names. This should
generate a more concise list of all the references in the document.

[fletcher]