Hello,

When I click on the BBEdit app icon in the Dock to reveal the list of open
docs, is there a way to force the items shown to always be listed
alphabetically?

I usually have about three dozen BBEdit docs open and minimized in the Dock at
any one time, so having their titles all mixed up is rather confusing.

I tried adding prefixes to some of the file names, but that didn't totally
resolve the problem.

I used the search engine in the Google Groups BBEdit Talk group, but it showed
zero results for my question, no matter how I phrased it.

Is there perhaps a Terminal command which will force BBEdit to do what I want?

BTW, I am using BBEdit 11.6.8 on a nine year old 24" iMac with El Capitan.

Thanks, and kind regards,

Bill Kochman