On 16 Mar 2020, at 13:57, Jan Erik Moström wrote:

On 16 Mar 2020, at 7:50, Vlad Ghitulescu wrote:

I couldn't get to any IPTC-metadata through Spotlight:

This is something where you should use a tool like https://exiftool.org

And if you want some kind of DAM tool then I would suggest looking at for example

- Lightroom
- Capture One
- DxO PhotoLab
- Lyn
- OnOne (don't know anything about this)
- Darktable (don't know anything about this)

It all depends what kind of requirements you have.

= jem

--
This is the BBEdit Talk public discussion group. If you have a feature request or need
technical support, please email "supp...@barebones.com" rather than posting here.