Hello Neil,

I agree that BBEdit is a pretty solid app. To my recollection, it has rarely,
if ever, crashed. No, the lost windows does not happen regularly, not everyday,
and not even every week. And when these occasional system crashes do occur, I
am not even sure what is causing them. Sometimes they occur while I am asleep,
or at least away from my computer. To date, I have no reason to believe that
they are related to BBEdit. I think the BBEdit window losses are just one of
the results of the system crashes.

Kind regards,

Bill Kochman, Administrator
Bill’s Bible Basics / Christian Social Network
wordweaver...@gmail.com
https://www.billkochman.com
https://www.csnet.live

--
This is the BBEdit Talk public discussion group. If you have a feature request
or need technical support, please email "supp...@barebones.com" rather than