No, that doesn’t work here because there is a \n at the end of every line… and
it is not soft wrapped. When I do what you suggested I get this:

The practice of yoga now comes in as a means of actually making this detachment
from mental

construction a practical possibility. In order that this detachment not become
nihilistic or otherwise

aberrated, and that altered states of consciousness not merely be substitued as
objects of fixation,

the doctrine here introduces the principles of the relative and real natures of
phenomena concealed

beneath the conceptualized description.

The relative or dependent nature is the nature of phenomena as products of
interactions of

conditions. A generalized example of this commonly used for illustration is the
interaction of

sense faculties, sense consciousnesses, and sense data. This is the raw
material of the selection and

organizational process of mental construction. Since the faculties,
consciousnesses, and data

cannot be apprehended in themselves, outside of their mutual interrelationship,
there is no way of

--
This is the BBEdit Talk public discussion group. If you have a feature request
or need technical support, please email "supp...@barebones.com" rather than