kala mazoo wrote:

> [...]
>>

> ....well, that might help...provided the  option still works on a gray option,
> and tells the user what the prerequisite actually is that's currently unset.
> Otherwise,
> a torrent of "what does it mean when an option is grayed out? How do I fix
> this?"
> questions are likely to be observed....
>

>>> Still stupid human error, I know, but that's how a person gets led into it.
>>>
>>> Anyhow, thanks for pointing that out, now I get ;
>>>
>>> b43-phy0: Loading firmware version 410.2160 (2007-05-26 15:32:10)
>>> b43-phy0 debug: Chip initialized
>>> b43-phy0 debug: 32-bit DMA initialized
>>> Registered led device: b43-phy0::tx
>>> Registered led device: b43-phy0::rx
>>> Registered led device: b43-phy0::assoc
>>> b43-phy0 debug: Wireless interface started
>>> b43-phy0 debug: Adding Interface type 2
>>>
>>> The rx/tx LED behaviour is working as expected with the 0xFF sprom values
>>> that come with this asus card type....afaict.
>>>
>> Glad to be able to fix a problem quickly. Lately, it has been taking a long
>> time. Perhaps the bugs are getting more subtle.
>>
>> Once again, thanks for the ASUS PCI card. I didn't do very much toward
>> fixing
>> the problem, but I was able to confirm that there was really a problem, and
>> your difficulties weren't due to your spelling of behavior, the sun being in
>> the north, or any other geographic factors.
>>

> Not a problem, if only to confirm the problem existed, it was worth it. As to
> the speed finding & fixing the issue, I personally thought things happened
> pretty fast to arrive at the eventual resolution. I think Stefanik deserves an
> extra cookie of credit here for having the idea to substitute sprom images.
> Everyone who helped out gets cookies as well for outstanding effort. (;
>
> ..next, I can move onto my original notion of using one of these cards in AP
> mode...
>

>> I'm particularly sensitive to the differences between British and American
>> spelling. I once co-authored a book with another American. It was published
>> by Wiley and Sons out of their UK office. The text went in with US spelling,
>> but the galley proofs had UK spelling. We dutifully changed them all, but
>> that had no effect. In the final version of the book, color was spelled
>> colour, etc.
>>
>> Larry
>>

> That is a disappointing outcome -- I'd understand you feeling you're like the
> victim
> of some form of nationalistic prejudice in such circumstance...ie; if I'd
> written a book
> adhering to the spelling examples contained in the Australian Macquarie
> lexicon, I
> would expect what was published still to be in that original form. I'm
> typically
> ambivalent of/to the spelling differences you speak of, so I am truly
> apologetic
> if that stance has upset/affronted you or anyone else on this list.

What if.... the disappointment is that you're an idiot, and your name
"kalamzoo" is an nonexistent place in Michigan, and your input thus far
on this list has led to more false diagnostics than anyone else, and
you're an idiot?

So when you say:
 > If I'd written a book
you're illiterate

 > I would expect
Your expectations clearly are tantamount to garbage.

 > Glad to be able to fix a problem quickly.
Well I did't do it.  You didn't do it.  There should be no "glad" smile
off our face.

As for your last paragraph, "donald"/
"kalamazoo"/"Ichikaboo/bibbitybobbityboo" you should maybe consider
lessons in how not to be an ass, or... .how to be more human.

Best,

Ehud

PS "My head blew off @ hotmail.com" --- how about "I'm a freakin' idiot
who has contributed nothing and is not only illiterate but can't figure
out what to do."  Sucks to be you.  Kalamazoo.  Your rhyme.   Your zoo.