Rafal Milecki wrote:
> Really, "HP-laptop dv6057ea" doesn't mean much for every one. It would
> be nice to post proper part of
> lspci -nnv
Others have written:
Please include dmesg

Still others have said:
It doesn't help anyone when you say "I have a problem" without giving us
any information to allow us to help you.
WORSE YET if the problem is fixed and you don't tell us how it was fixed
or what you did, we can
A) Not fix the software
and
B) Not tell new people with the same hardware how to fix the problem
because we

C) Still don't know what what the harware is and

D) Don't know what was wrong and

E) Don't know what was done to fix it.

Don't look at me.  I'm just an end-user with a good cut&paste key.

Ehud