Marcel,

> > We're going to have to integrate rfkill with mac80211, but nobody cares.
>
> if you figured out on how to do it the best way, then let me know,
> because I have to do the same thing for Bluetooth.

I've now rewritten rfkill [beep] to [beep] -- the plan for mac80211 now
is to have _it_ register the rfkill struct, and let the driver only
provide the hard-block state (or a function to poll it where necessary),
and handle everything else via the regular config call in mac80211 with
radio_enabled. Then mac80211 can also react on unblock by reassociating
or whatever.

johannes