On Thu, 2009-09-03 at 16:13 -0500, Larry Finger wrote:
> I certainly would like to have access to the later firmware; however
> downloads of 338 and 340 MB seem a little silly just to get a few
> hundred KB of firmware. Have you found any other sources with 508.XX
> firmware?

Larry,
I agree on the ridiculously poor packaging... did I mention they're 1gb+
extracted?

I have not found any other source of these, unfortunately.  I am happy
to send the extracted firmware to developers off-list if desired.
Linksys's less-than-helpful GPL source code page gives no indication of
the age or date of the various files, so it's hard for me to tell which
might be newer without downloading many Gb and extracting many
firmwares.  I have half a mind to write a Python script...

> I notice in your extraction that there are now ucode files for
> revisions 16, 17, 19, 20, and 21.

Yes, indeed.  So are these the source of the FW12/13/14/... numbering?

Dan