On Sun, 25 Oct 2009 22:40:50 +0100
Gábor Stefanik <netrolller...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Another thing to test: boot into Windows (or any other OS where the
> card works), initialize the card, reboot (not cold-boot) into Linux,
> try to load b43. If this succeeds, then we are missing something in
> the init routine.

You already know that this eliminates the DMA errors.  I have reported
twice that if I boot up with the 2.6.27 kernel and install the broadcom
b43 driver to intialise the wireless device, and then do a warm reboot
to 2.6.32-rc5, then b43 works correctly.

I was informed that this was irrelevant and that since acpi=off works
then it must be an ACPI problem.

By the way, my machine does use Phoenix BIOS.

Chris