On Friday 05 February 2010, David Montero wrote:
>Hi Rafal,
>
>I am sorry, what do you mean with "*stop* using html for your mails"?
>I am using my gmail account from internet, could you recommend me another
>way to use it?
>Thanks in advance
>david

You are actually sending both plain text and an html version of it, and
unless I click on the html line in the mime report window kmail opens when
the msgs has different mimetype sections, I do not see the html.
If I can copy/paste from that little window your msg has the following parts:

And no, it won't let me copy it.  But there are 2 copies of the plain text,
and one copy of the html'd version.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

Things are more like they used to be than they are now.