Had some really great experiences with your software recently, especially
using a public Wifi system with really weak/out of range signals. I could
still get emails even when Windows couldn't find any unencrypted APs,
and it worked like a champ even at one site where there were >14 APs.
FWIW it kept working flawlessly through dozens of suspend/resumes,
something the eth0 driver couldn't do. Thanks for a robust and useful
product!

I did notice that the system log had a very large number of entries like
the following that coincided with the out of range usage. This isn't a
question, just an observation that might perhaps be useful. It didn't
seem to be a problem (this on a very recent Fedora C10).

Mar  2 23:19:56 host10 kernel: b43-phy0 ERROR: PHY transmission error
Mar  2 23:19:56 host10 kernel: b43-phy0 ERROR: PHY transmission error
Mar  2 23:19:56 host10 kernel: b43-phy0 ERROR: PHY transmission error

However, I do have a question - maybe this isn't the right list to ask, but
not sure which one would be. We tried a Barnes and Noble store which
had "free" WiFi access, but I couldn't get it to associate with the AP at
all. This is one of those setups where it forces your initial browser access
to an agreement page. I suppose this might have worked with Windows
and subsequently the B43 device might have been able to associate. Can
anyone explain why this didn't work, or a way to make it work?

Thanks