Hello friends.

We're amidst a significant natural disaster unfolding in southern Brazil,
marked by heavy rainfall and devastating floods. I'm collecting as much
information as possible in order to produce valuable feedback to other
communities in the future and warn them about all the unpredictable
setbacks we are experiencing.

What's the status of this BCOP? Do we have an outline?

Luis