Try a "dmesg" command after plugging into USB. It should detect and report
the device. mount that device to /home/ahc/pdr provided the directory
exists.

Regards,
Shanto

> On 5/21/06, Anna Chowdhury <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Dear group members,
>>   I use my pendrive in linux9 text mode regularly. But each time i use
>> mount command in to enable the pendrive. I do not want to use this
>> command any more, but i want my pendrive to be mounted automatically
>> when i plugged it in the usb port.
>>   - can anybody help me to do that?
>>   - morever I want to mount the pendrive in /home/ahc/pdr. Is it
>> possible to mount there, and how?
>>
>
> Try Supermount.
>
> `J
>
>
>
> To unsubscribe send a blank mail to:
>       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>
>
>



To unsubscribe send a blank mail to:
      [EMAIL PROTECTED]




SPONSORED LINKS
Bangladesh Linux user Bangladesh flag
Dhaka bangladesh


YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




Reply via email to