I don't know the default htdocs directory on RH .. but can find it in
httpd.conf :)
hasif hossain wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone has worked on VMware. If so I have installed Fedore in vmware. I am trying to learn Fedora or Red Hat. Next thing is I have to use VM redhat instance as a web server. So I was wondering what are the file that are related to web and apache configuration that I need to worry about?
> Please advise.
>
> Hasif
>
>
> Hasif B Hossain
> 1745 Wood Cliff Court
> Atlanta GA-30329
> Cell:404-291-0192
> __________________________________________________
> Do You Yahoo!?
> Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
> http://mail.yahoo.com
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>
>
> To unsubscribe send a blank mail to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
To unsubscribe send a blank mail to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
SPONSORED LINKS
| Linux user | Bangladesh flag | Dhaka bangladesh |
YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
- Visit your group "bdlug" on the web.
- To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
- Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
