Hello Allan,
This is the only list-serve that seems to pass along viruses. I don't
understand why something can't be done at server end at envirolink that
would prevent virus plagued posts from being posted. Every day I have to
clean out several messages before I can download all the mail. It is always
from this mailing list. Curtis is on half a dozen lists, none of which ever
pass along viruses. Wha's up?

Yes, thank goodness I have a good virus program that is always kept up to
date now. Having learned the hard way...

Cheryl, it looks like you're one of the latest to have a virus.

Best Regards,
Jane