Jane -
I would think that envirolink would be able to install some sort of a
screening for viruses.  However, I've had no viruses from this list in
several days now - for awhile I was getting approx 2 per day, but there's
been nothing at all lately.  Interesting that they keep showing up for
you.  Ideas as to why that would be?
Essie