Thanks, Peter. Great info. I am confused by the last part:

>This is repeated up to D15.
>
> From D8 spray the area you want to protect.
>
>A few drops of the homeopathic liquid placed into rainwater in the spray
>tank. Sprayer must have only been for organic use. No chemicals previously
>used in sprayer.
>
>Keep increasing the potency until you see some results.

So if you need to make up gallons of spray to cover a large area, how do
you potentize a large amount? Based on a few drops in a whole spray tank?
Do you have to keep repeating by trial and error until you get the right
potency? That seems like a lot of trials.

Dave Robison