List members,

Just thought you need to know that posts from BDNOW  have become fodder for the musings of the odious Waldorf Critics list. I believe the most recent thread starts here:

http://www.topica.com/lists/waldorf-critics/read/message.html?mid=1709150990&sort=d&start=12564

I don't have the stomach to read the critics' list on a regular basis and was just on their site to check out another post, so I have no details. All I can gather is someone is pulling from the archives and posting to WC. This activity may have been going on for a while. Don't know.

Sarah

Do You Yahoo!?
Check out Yahoo! Shopping and Yahoo! Auctions for all of your holiday gifts!