In a message dated 12/14/01 3:22:00 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Several people have told me I should read William Tiller, a physisist from
Stanford, U. in this regard. But his book was sold out at ACRES. I'll catch
up onthis later. It looks like this is an overlooked dichotomy that has
kept a lot of folks wallowing in the swamps of half-reason. >>

Lovel, you haven't read Tiller yet????????????????  You are pissing me off.
I give you one assignment and its too much.  Really, you must read it this
winter, if you can't get a copy I'll lend you mine.  It would be really good
for you and all of us[a] if you would read this.  SStorch